WARNING: Girly Content
My friend, Lauren just started working for Mary Kay so I went to one of her opening parties tonight for the Satin Hands treatment and a sampling of face care products and makeup. My friend, Michelle had her beginning Mary Kay party about two months ago, so I felt like a pro at Lauren's (although the summer sun had altered my foundation color). It was great to see Lauren, since we're both in extremely time-consuming majors and don't have many opportunities to hang out. It was also a rare treat to take a break and relax on a school night. I love noticing my face when I walk past the mirror, but there are two problems with this pampering. 1) All the products I tried are really great and all the stuff I own right now is far from great, so I want to buy a lot. 2) Now I don't want to do my homework.
Overall, it was well worth the time. Thanks, Lauren!
3 comments:
I like Satin Hands. My friend gave me a set for my birthday some time ago. It is great! Do you have a set already? If not, next time you come over, we can get our hands pampered!
It's so hard to see all those great products and then realize that your stuff is so not great. That's where ignorance truly is bliss!
And I speak from experience. I just finished compiling a list of things I want to buy from Avon - almost $200, and that's my "must have" list!
Yikes! Avon seemed to be cheaper than Mary Kay too!
The good news is that since I don't wear anything consistently, I can add products slowly as I start wearing a particular category of make-up.
Post a Comment