Boy, oh boy am I tired. This has been a long, crazy semester. I have been running like never before just trying to keep up, and hoping that I can help my friends stay afloat as well. I feel like I haven't had any adventures lately -- either that or I've had too many, I can't remember. There have been several laughs and jokes and ironies, but none of which make sense to anyone outside those involved. I guess I really just wanted to check in and say I'm not dead (at this point). And since this is a random, uninteresting, and unintelligent blog post, I'm going to add a picture simply because I like it and I like having pictures on my blog. Done and done.

Last year's roommates on the playground at Cameron Park Zoo. Good times.
3 comments:
brilliant.
i detect some irony in your comment.
since this post is all about me being a space case, i might as well tell you that it was only recently that i realized your user name is a single word, not two seperate names. brilliant!
not irony, sarcasm.
Post a Comment