Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photo Hunter: Sports

I don't like sports.  I am terribly unathletic and don't see much point in all the hype given to athletes.  However, under the influence of friends and family I have come into a recent appreciation for softball/baseball/t-ball.  It certainly helps if you know the players personally and can shout intelligent phrases; plus, it is a good excuse to be outside for a while -- a luxary hardly granted to a theatre student.  That being said, here is my ode to sports:

My nephew's first t-ball game...

My high school friend, Courtney Oberg, playing for Baylor...

2 comments:

Snow said...

Tennis is a great sport too. :)

Anonymous said...

I had so many pictures I could have posted - literally hundreds. And then I didn't have a chance to post anything. Oh, well.

I'm glad you've come to appreciate baseball/softball/t-ball. It's great, isn't it?