Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goof Up

Too funny not to share...

I received an email today, boldly proclaiming that my pictures from graduation were ready and I could order a professional shot of me with my diploma in front of various fake backgrounds.  The thumbnails in the email looked odd, so I went to the site and quickly realized what the problem was: it's not me.  The girl in the photos is actually the girl who graduated directly before me.

So.  If anyone wants pictures of the music major that went before me, I can hook you up ;) 

4 comments:

Mom said...

If you get the right pictures, let me know.

K. Leatherwood said...

Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I hope you can track down the right pictures!

Snow said...

That's funny! I wonder where in the line of graduates it all started. I hope they can track it down!