This has been...quite a summer. It's been a whirlwind eleven weeks of activity and information, a lot to process. We just celebrated opening night for my first professional show which was coincidentally, my last show to run the backstage. Fortunately, with previews I've had a pretty good run working backstage with an audience. With a cast of four, it was a rather tight knit, laid back group which made the process very enjoyable indeed. The Equity stage manager I was working for was very easy-going and had a wonderful style (in contrast to some of my earlier experiences for the summer. On Monday, I move on. While I am sad that I won't get to finish the run of the show, I am super excited about going on to the next place.
This is my first truly cross country trip, and essentially I am going across two sides of the United States. I get to see many, many friends and family members as my trek will take me through Washington D.C., Atlanta, Pensecola, Houston, Waco, Austin, Tuscon, and finally, Los Angeles! It'll be a great blitz of people seeing broken up by long stretches of road. Or rather, long days of travel interspersed with precious visits.
I. cannot. wait.
check it out!
1 comment:
You know... you could stay with me instead of staying in the fishbowl... Just sayin'
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment