Saturday, March 21, 2009

Buffalo Shades

Today was fantastic. I took a road trip with a couple of friends to pick up some furniture. We had an incredibly relaxed day and stopped off at a random, small town bakery that had surprisingly legitimate and delicious pizza. There was also a puny wishing well without water (but with coins...question mark...), a patio in the shape of Texas, and an iron buffalo. I got home just in time for a theatre girls night (Benny and Joon is an excellent movie!), then had dinner with some friends that I don't get to see a whole lot. What more could you ask for?

As we were leaving my apartment complex this morning, I realized that I should have grabbed my sunglasses, but didn't want to go back. Over the course of the trip, I started noticing the copious amount of sunglasses in the truck we were using. Grand total: 6

She's absolutely ridiculous, but she's one of my favorite friends. I'm so lucky to know her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no comment