Friday, March 20, 2009

Time For a Change

Last month, I took a bold step and upgraded my phone from a ghetto, spike-taped masterpiece to a sleek and more highly developed cell. This month, I decided that the next essential upgrade in my life was my hair. I have worn it board straight for practically my entire life and it's generally in a pony tail. Boring! Luckily, there are several people in my major that have random skills including playing the accordian, welding, flamenco dancing, and among them, hair cutting. I finally took the step today to get a styled haircut. Oh, and I threw in a twist.

Yep. That's blue. Dying hair is also included in the list of our department's random skills.

Post cut :) I've never been happier with my hair!

4 comments:

K. Leatherwood said...

I was never brave enough to go ahead with the blue & green streaks I had wanted...

Looks cute.

Snow said...

Looks like a nice haircut! :)

Anonymous said...

Add a streak of white and you'll be ready for the fourth of July!

chanisgrace said...

grrrooooaaan.

you're actually not the first person to say that. (you are, however, the second)