This is another one of those words that didn't immediately bring anything to mind. However, I was able to locate some enjoyable ones. First, please buckle up for your own protect(ion).

The next takes us back to my freshman year again. My roommate and I were very fortunate to have befriended our neighbor that offered us her mad ninja skills for our protect(ion).

Finally, the classic example of the measures in place to ensure the public's protect(ion): informative signage.
3 comments:
What?!? No picture of the sign that tells you that suddenness might happen?!?
Love the pic of your friend displaying her skills! (or would that be skillz?)
Love ya!
Good photos. Although, I'm kinda worried about how much the ninja skills will actually protect you.
Check out my photo hunt!
Love your choices. I still chuckle about the last one when I see the bamboo scaffolding!
Post a Comment