Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Honey, I'm Home!
I am back. Finals are all officially over, I have pulled my last working all-nighter until August (who knows if any midnight premeires may come up), and I started reading one of my books for fun. Summer is here! I don't have a lot to say since my thoughts are still scattered all over the place, but I have a few projects like organizing the 500+ Blood Wedding pictures I have into a presentable form for other people and finishing up the Flat Stanley project for the nephew. I am also working on my website for my portfolio...it's slow going though. So, here are some teasers of what should be coming in the next few weeks. By the way, I'm living with the very gracious brother and sister-in-law this summer, so I'll be relocating next week. Thanks for letting me run away! I promise to fill in the gaps soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you have finished your finals. We look foward to having you with us, and I am sure the little feline princess will be very happy!
Post a Comment