Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photo Hunter: Book(s)

I wish I was at home for this one so that I could take a picture of our bookshelf, which is double stacked in many places and creatively squeezed to fit everything in, except for my top shelf which has a lot of blank spaces from me shoving books into the hands of my friends with (and some without) free time. And I certainly don't have enough books.

However, since my shelves live about two hours away, I have an older picture to present. Last year we were about to recieve a new, large screen, incredibly heavy TV. Christina was not certain that our TV cabinet would support the weight, so we started piling on objects until she was satisfied. One of our other roommates, Rachel, was actually asleep on the couch when this all happened. With two science majors, we found that the easiest thing we could use to add weight was the collection of all our textbook(s).

Photo Hunter

2 comments:

Mom said...

That TV cabinet could support an elephant; no need to worry about books!

chanisgrace said...

I know that, but sometimes it's easier to convince someone through a demonstration instead of words.