For me the term "family" is quite expansive. I was terrified by the thought of digging through the hundreds of pictures of my family and having to choose only one. Or two. Or thirty. However, somewhere in the course of my weekend, although I can't be sure if I was waking or sleeping, I was struck with inspiration. Baseball. When I was a child, we went from Florida to Texas to my aunt and uncle's house where all the family that could met for Thanksgiving and each year we would all get together and play baseball in the back yard. We do not meet like we used to, but my nephews are completely enamored of the sport. This is a picture of my nephew, David, and my cousin, Ben, playing baseball together last Christmas since baseball has been my family's sport for as long as I can remember.Saturday, October 18, 2008
Photo Hunter: Family
For me the term "family" is quite expansive. I was terrified by the thought of digging through the hundreds of pictures of my family and having to choose only one. Or two. Or thirty. However, somewhere in the course of my weekend, although I can't be sure if I was waking or sleeping, I was struck with inspiration. Baseball. When I was a child, we went from Florida to Texas to my aunt and uncle's house where all the family that could met for Thanksgiving and each year we would all get together and play baseball in the back yard. We do not meet like we used to, but my nephews are completely enamored of the sport. This is a picture of my nephew, David, and my cousin, Ben, playing baseball together last Christmas since baseball has been my family's sport for as long as I can remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember the game where Aunt Beverly told you you throw like a girl. You were like "Yeah. that's because I AM a girl!" You totally didn't get that she was picking on you. It was very funny.
Good times, good times.
that sounds like Aunt Beverly! And that sounds like me. I hope I would say the same thing today ;)
Post a Comment